It is said that college is one of the best times of our lives and indeed in many ways it is true. In college life, you want too many inspirational university quotes for better university life. If you have graduated from college, flip through your pages of memory and remember the beautiful times- living with your best friends, missing classes, college parties, attending events, and going on trips. The four years on campus are full of fun and exciting times and often make us go down memory lane. However, these happy moments are also combined with struggling times as college life is a roller-coaster ride offering the best of both worlds.
Every student faces one or the other problems, be it juggling through making friends, living away from home, or the stress of exams, assignments, internships, jobs, and more, college is a comprehensive experience that teaches the best lessons for life.
Even though you are surrounded by friends and have constant support from family, some days just seem impossible to deal with. During these hard times, when one hits an all-time low, the best thing to do is find inspiration.
For each one of us, inspirational university quotes are unique, it can come from a person, a place, a hobby, a conversation, a book, a movie, and more. However, most commonly one can draw inspiration from quotes. Yes, quotes, something as small as a quote can spark the light and uplift our moods. Words are powerful especially when they are written by wise men, who have created history. So, remember the walls of your classes and corridors, you will find many inspirational university quotes that will inspire you.
Here Are 15 Inspirational University Quotes That Make Your College Life Interesting:
1. There is no passion to be found in playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. —Nelson Mandela
2. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.”– Mary Anne Radmacher
3. “I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which was that you can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” – Jim Carrey
4. “Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
5. “Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond, cauliflower is nothing but cabbage without a college education.” — Mark Twain, Pudd’nhead Wilson
6. “The aim of the college, for the individual student, is to eliminate the need in his life for the college; the task is to help him become a self-educating man.” – George Horace Lorimer
7. “The things taught in schools and colleges are not an education, but the means to an education.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “Educating yourself does not mean you were stupid in the first place, it means that you are intelligent enough to know that there is plenty left to learn.” – Melanie Joy
9. “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character –– that is the goal of true education.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
10. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou
11. “You have to stay in school. You have to. You have to go to college. You have to get your degree. Because that’s the one thing people can’t take away from you is your education. And it is worth the investment.” – Michelle Obama
12. “Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern nor Western, it is human.” – Malala Yousafzai
13. “In college, I used to underline sentences that struck me, that made me look up from the page. They were not necessarily the same sentences the professors pointed out, which would turn up for further explication on an exam. I noted them for their clarity, their rhythm, their beauty, and their enchantment.” -Jhumpa Lahiri
14. “Universities used to prepare young adults for the real world. I dare say the graduates today go in without a clue and graduate without a clue. It’s time to acknowledge a college degree is not worth what it was in the past. Times are changing, and so is the way we prepare our youth to survive in a competitive world.” -Dale Archer
15. “College is a time to challenge yourself and to grow, both as a person and as a student, and to find your place in the world.” ― Taylor Swift
These inspirational university quotes can make your college life a little stressful and get you past a bad day. As a university student, it’s easy to get into a cycle where you are low on self-confidence, have a lack of motivation and theirs is no drive to keep going forward.
Reading these inspirational university quotes from renowned people will give you a sense of confidence, push you in the right direction, and help you dream big. Not just in college, but after college too, you will be able to face the numerous challenges life throws at you strongly.
You will sooner or later realize that a university degree isn’t for securing a job or evaluating the monetary benefits, it is moreover a beginning of a learning experience. This experience will help you identify your talents, analyze your skills, and train your mind to make informed decisions. The people you meet in college will be your friends for life, with whom you can network in the future and help each other grow in their respective career paths. Everyone wants inspiration in life so I hope this article ’15 Inspirational University Quotes to Make your College Life Interesting’ helps in your educational journey.